Among the details:
- The company’s funding is completely private.
- The company has €300-400 million in investments.
- The company will build three industrial units in Xanthi, Thrace.
- Apart from the large demonstration reactor, the company will produce large 1-3 MW units and smaller 10-30 kW household units.
- The first prototype reactors will be produced by the end of July, regular production will begin in November, and the first household units will be introduced next January.
- The cost of the device (household unit?), used as a water and space heater, will be €4000-5000.
- A converter to produce electricity from the unit will cost an extra €500-900.
Hat tip to my Italian namesake Matteo on Daniele Passerini’s blog.
(The article in the original Greek can be found here. Corrections from those who know Greek are welcome.)