“My Calendar arrived today. Very Nice!! Exceeded expectations…” – JA, USA
“It is a fine present. Thank you so much!” – PG, Romania
“Excellent job, congratulations!” – JPB, France
“Excellent quality!” – EE, USA
THE FEATURES OF YOUR ONE OF A KIND “2013 HISTORY OF COLD FUSION CALENDAR” INCLUDE:
- - High quality photos of cold fusion scientists, engineers, and cells.
- - Major cold fusion-related dates are described throughout each and every month.
- - Doubles as an incredibly easy reference guide to important cold fusion facts.
8.5 x 11 inches (21.59 x 27.94 cm) 12-month wall calendar, saddle-stitched binding, new color photo each month, glossy card stock cover, black-and-white date pages filled with events in cold fusion history. Printed by Uprinting.com.
- Calendar dates are based on the timeline published in Eugene Mallove‘s March/April 1999 Infinite Energy Magazine 10th Anniversary issue #24, focusing on the positive, early experimental results.
- Additional events were added, including important scientific facts and figures.
- Twelve different photos from top research scientists around the world from the past and today, with color spreads of full-on laboratory research.
- The 2013 version is designed to show the experimental fact of anomalous effects from deuterated systems as reported in the early years, the serious nature of the research that continues to today, and the scientists, entrepreneurs, and companies racing to discover the formula of this Rumpelstiltskin-reaction to develop revolutionary clean energy technology from the hydrogen in water.
- Purchase multiple calendars to send to schools and colleges, chemistry, physics, and engineering departments, policy makers, investors, environmental groups, friends and family for education and awareness.
- Proceeds support Cold Fusion Now and the New Energy Foundation to forward new energy science and advocacy.
- This 2013 History of Cold Fusion Calendar compiled by Ruby Carat and she alone is responsible for its content.