Graphic: LENR beta-decay in the lattice.
LENR/LENT science is known as cold fusion in popular vernacular for many reasons. There is the well-remembered worldwide media flurry over the wondrous announcement by Pons and Fleishman in 1989; the decades long discourse exemplifying it as the fringe of fringe sciences; the repeated high-profile dirty-dealt blows to cold fusion science by established energy concerns aimed at debunking it once and for all. Even movies and sci-fi have helped put cold fusion in the public vernacular. Basically anything that is ‘less hot than the sun’ fusion, involving some sort of nuclear reaction, is cold fusion in the minds eye of the public. It’s a popular name with a nice ring to it, Cold Fusion, and it is about to become the most popular sweet source for energy.
Now the chief scientist at NASA – Langley has released a paper to help us better understand this art. It is densely written, each sentence packed with meaning. Even the title bears a closer look, REALISM and OUTLOOK.
In order to better understand the paper we can look at each part of every sentence and categorize it as the title suggests, under Realism or Outlook. It is best to list only those parts that qualify as definitive when kept in context; parts based on ‘maybe’ or ‘what if’ are not included.
Thanks are given to ‘we’ll stick to our guns’ Pons and Fleischman and to all the dedicated scientists who continued the research: now we have a fantastic science emerging as the ‘Solution to All Energetics’, through low-energy nuclear reactions.
LENR/LENT Science – popularly known as Cold Fusion.
READ NASA and VIEW THEIR VIDEO PRESENTATIONS
- hundreds of experiments worldwide indicating heat and transmutations with minimal radiation and low energy input
- evidence indicates something real is occurring
- with effects occurring from using diverse materials, methods of energy addition etc
- This is far from a “Narrow Band” set of physical phenomena
- several labs have blown up studying LENR and windows have melted, indicating when the conditions are “right” prodigious amounts of energy can be produced and released
- are in fact inventing (in real time) the requisite engineering, along with verifying the physics
- NASA Langley, the epiphany moment on LENR was the publication of the Widom-Larsen Weak Interaction LENR Theory
- theory indicates energy densities, some several million times chemical. The current experiments are in the 10’s to hundreds range
- still far from the theoretical limits of the weak interaction physics for LENR performance
- given the truly massive-to-mind boggling benefits – solutions to climate, energy and the limitations that restrict the NASA Mission areas, all of them. The key to space exploration is energetics. The key to supersonic transports and neighbor-friendly personal fly/drive air vehicles is energetics, as simplex examples of the potential implications of this area of research
- 1% of the nickel mined on the planet each year could produce the world’s energy requirements at the order of 25% the cost of coal
- it is worth far more resources than are currently being devoted to this research arena
ENTER THE COLD FUSION MARKETPLACE
With NASA and many others we are able to quickly replace all major sources of energy with cold fusion. At a cost savings, both in implementation and future use, ad infinitum.
Every friend, neighbor, coworker, student, teacher, politician and activist, liberal and conservative, both young and old should become aware of this as soon as possible.
Then the harm caused from continued use of dirty crippling coal, asthma inducing oil, or birth defective radioactive nuclear becomes a matter of criminal negligence. Do all you can to both get the word out and enable this energy transition. It is the most important topic of our time.