Mystery is a Knot… Intertwining
Science is an Art… Unraveling
Love is a World – Operation
Love is a Lattice – Vibration
Love is a Source – Energizing
Love is a Life – Learning
Love is the Earth – We Birth
Love is the Water – We Drink
Love is the Fire – We Live
Love is the Air – We Breathe
An Art of the Love of Science
The Rites of Well Being
For All Life
Essence of Spirit
Heart of Matter
The Cold Fusion Quantum
Energy – Knot Now
Ravel (the phase before unravelment)
raveled, raveling, also ravels
1. To separate the fibers or threads of (cloth, for example); unravel.
2. To clarify by separating the aspects of.
3. To tangle or complicate.
1. To become separated into its component threads; unravel or fray.
2. To become tangled or confused.
Noun - A Raveling
1. A broken or discarded thread.
2. A tangle.
Ravelen - Obsolete Dutch
Ravel – [ˈrævəl]
raveller n. - ravelly adj - ravel vbs, also -els, -elling, -elled / in U.S. -els -eling, -eled
1. to tangle (threads, fibres, etc.) or (of threads, fibres, etc.) to become entangled
2. (often foll by out) to tease or draw out (the fibres of a fabric or garment) or (of a garment or fabric) to fray out in loose ends; unravel
3. (tr; usually foll by out) to disentangle or resolve to ravel out a complicated story
4. to break up (a road surface) in patches or (of a road surface) to begin to break up; fret; scab
5. Archaic to make or become confused or complicated
Ravelen – A Middle Dutch Noun
A tangle or complication.
(quantum energy is presently attaining unravelment)
Cold Fusion Now!
Explore The Low Energy Nuclear Reaction Unravelled
“Ancient Celtic Knots Inspire Scientific Breakthrough”
Minute knots and chains have industrial and medical uses.
The Irish Times Science article